A relaxing and refreshing orange flavoured black tea coming from the Dokodemosora tea farm located in Wakayama prefecture. Tea farmer Dai Oizumi added fragrant mandarin orange peels to their natural sweet Japanese black tea, which resulted in a tea rich in vitamins with a sweet taste. Please note that Oizumi-san sources only ingredients grown pesticide-free to combine with his own pesticide free black tea. Perhaps, a black tea that will be gentle on your body when you feel tired or you are craving for something a little sweet.
- Ingredients: Black tea, mikan (Japanese mandarin citrus) peels.
Harvest: Spring (for the tea leaves)
- Region: All ingredients from Wakayama Prefecture, Japan.
- Notes: No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers used in cultivation. Only whole leaves used in tea bags.
- Name: Dokodemosora
- Type: Family owned tea shop
- Location: 875 Minamioitsukushi, Nachikatsuuracho, Higashimurogun, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Payment & Security