This quintessential Japanese black tea was blended with lychee and aloe, you will be amazed by its deliciousness. Moreover, the tea has a wonderful scent that is liked by women - floral and fruity. In fact, in Japan, this tea is very popular among women. A pleasant tea to enjoy in the spring and summer afternoons. This tea can also be refreshing when drank cold.
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Lychee Flavored Black Tea
- Japanese name: 和紅茶 ライチ
- Ingredients: Black tea leaves (Japan grown), cornflower, kidachi aloe (Aloe arborescens), rose red petals, flavoring
Steeping Notes by Yunomi
- Hot: Tea: 3 grams. Time: 5 minutes. Water: 300 ml, 90C / 194F degrees. Resteep up to 2 times.
- Cold: Tea: 5 grams. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security