This cinnamon and spices black tea has a scent that is reminiscent of mulled wine, a traditional European winter drink. More specifically, cinnamon, cardamon, pink pepper and cloves were blended with Japanese black tea to create an enriching and flavored tea. Great for the autumn and winter months, this tea is sure to warm your body and soul. Please enjoy it straight or with milk.
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Cinnamon & Spices Flavored Black Tea
- Japanese name: 和紅茶 スパイシー
- Ingredients: Black tea leaves, Cinnamon chips, cloves, Cardamon seeds, pink pepper
- Hot: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 5 minutes. Water: 2 cups, 90C / 194F degrees.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Milk Tea: Mix 10 grams of leaves into a pan with 250 ml of milk, and bring to a boil over low fire carefully.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security