Ayumi Kinezuka returns to Sri Lanka frequently to study techniques and incorporates them, combines them with our knowledge of Japanese Yabukita tea plants to create the the Setoya Momiji. What we are aiming for is a mellow, naturally sweet tea without astringency that tastes amazing without mixing sugar or milk.
Setoya is the name given to the area in Fujieda City, Shizuoka Prefecture, where many of our fields are located.
Momiji is the name for Japanese maple, a beautiful tree with delicate leaves that turn bright red and orange during the fall.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Late june
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Cultivation notes: Pesticide free. Fertilized with organic compost.
- Producer: Kinezuka family (NaturaliTea by the Kinezuka Family)
- Type: Family operated tea farm and private production cooperative
- Established: 1976
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.