Japan is certainly not known for its black tea, but innovative and dedicated farmers are learning to produce delicious leaf with sencha. And the black tea leaf created by the Kurihara family, one of Japan's best at creating a premium green tea called gyokuro, introduces a new dimension to black teas. Meant to be drunk without sugar, the light taste is produced precisely because it uses tea leaves that are generally considered perfect for sencha green tea. We recommend pairing this black tea with your favorite Japanese dish.
- Name: Oku Yame Black Tea KURENAI YAMETSUHIME
- Ingredients: Black tea
- Harvest: Summer
- Producer: Kippei, Yuji, and Akio Kurihara (Father and sons), Kurihara Seicha Ltd.
- Region: Yabe Village, Yame District, Fukuoka, Japan
- Size: About 3 hectares on multiple fields
- Altitude: 300 - 700 meters
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.