- Volume: 70 ml
- Strainer: none
- Artist: Tsuzuki Yutaka 都築 豊
- Kiln: Daikoji Kiln 大興寺窯
- Care: do not microwave, do not use in dishwasher, do use diluted soap and hand wash with a soft sponge, dry carefully with a soft cloth.
- IMPERFECTIONS - nothing is perfect, especially when handmade. In the Japanese wabi-Sabou aesthetic, imperfections are a form of beauty. In our People-to-People philosophy, it is a representation of the fact a human has made this product. Small spots and other “variations” should be expected. However, there are more than 10 minor spots, stains, or other unintuitive variations or variations larger than 1 cm in size we will consider the product defective and eligible for return.
- 1972 Born as the second son of ceramic artist Tsuzuki Aomine
- 1995 Studied at the Tokoname City Ceramic Research Center
- 1996 Apprenticed with artist Morisato Toraku in Kyoto
- 2002 Began work as a ceramic artist under father's tutelage
- 2003 Established the Daikoji Kiln
- 2009 Started ceramic art lessons
- 2011 Established The Japanese Ceramic Art Therapist Association
- 常滑焼振興展 市長賞
- 東海伝統工芸 入選
- 知多市民展 市長賞、教育委員会賞
- 常滑市民展 朝日新聞社賞
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.