Because it contains all the parts of the tea leaf, such as broken bits and stem, you can enjoy a different flavor than the Sencha it would become if refined.
- tea: 5g
- time: 30-60 seconds
- water temperature: 70C/160F, use hotter temperatures for more bitterness and astringency, cooler for more sweetness
- water amount: 200 ml
- resteep 2-3 times
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: May
- Region: Kakegawa, Shizuoka
- Name: Dobashien Tea Company
- Type: Merchant & manufacturer
- Location: 3-17-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
In 1892, Dobashien's founder Tetsugoro Dobashi established a small tea shop in a quiet residential district on the outskirts of Tokyo. As the city expanded, the area known as Akasaka-Mitsuke became one of the city's elite districts with ryotei, luxury Japanese restaurants, hosting meetings between powerful politicians. At these ryotei, only the best tea leaves from Shizuoka and other parts of Japan are served.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.