Fukamushi sencha from Chiran, Kagoshima Prefecture. Fukamushi is a special method of processing sencha tea leaves that involves an extended steaming time. As a result, the leaves tend to lose their shape, crumbling into small particles much easier than other sencha teas. This transforms the flavor from a clean, smooth tasting tea, to a tea that is thick and strong in flavor for the amount and quality level of the leaf itself.
Kagoshima is the second largest tea production region in Japan. Chiran is a small town located in southern Kagoshima Prefecture, known for samurai district and gardens that have been preserved since the Edo period. Chiran-cha refers to and is a brand name for tea grown in the town of Chiran.
- Name: Chiran Green Tea Fukamushi Superior
- Japanese name: 知覧 深むし茶 上煎茶
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Net Weight: 100 grams (Original Chakouan bag)
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Chiran, Kagoshima
- Notes: Deep steamed for a deep green color and rich flavor
- Name: Chakouan Yamaguchi Seichaen Co., Ltd.
- Type: Tea shop, family business
- Owner: Sachiyo Nakashima
- Established: 1971
- Location: 45 Hasuikecho, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0042, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.