Tohachiya established in 1888, is a producer and distributor of Wajima-nuri, one of the leading Japanese traditional crafts. Wajima-nuri has a history of over 600 years and is made using all natural materials such as urushi and wood. Their products are all hand-made and high quality.
The high quality urushi chopsticks are gorgeous and elegant. The old Japanese traditional works will match to the modern living space. Urushi has antiseptic and moth-proof effects.
- Name: Urushi Chopsticks, Flower (22.5 cm)
- Japanese Name: 藤八屋 塗箸 雪割草
- Color: Black or Red or Green
- Size: 22.5 cm (8.85 inc)
- Material: Natural wood from Ishikawa Prefecture (Noto cypress)
- Note: Dish washer okay but do not use dryer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.