Those little seaweed flakes you see on okonomiyaki or takoyaki, sometimes ramen, are called aonori, little bombs of umami flavor made from dried aonori seaweed.
Aosa seaweed flakes are a similar type of seasoning that is more flaky.
Note: We are buying their products through a food supply distributor, so unfortunately don't have a direct relationship/permission to show more info about the company. Please click on the links below to view more info about the company.
- Contents: 2g packets x 5 packets.
- Ingredients: Aonori Seaweed
- Producer: Otafuku (English website), Instagram (US account) / Instagram (Japanese account)
- President: Naoyoshi Sasaki (Read message from the President)
- Size: 600 employees
- Established: 1922
- Location: 7-4-27 Shoko Center, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima 733-8670
Shrimp and crab may be mixed in with the harvest.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
Calories: 164kcal, Proteign: 29.4g, Fat: 5.2g, Carbohydrates: 41.0g, Sodium: 8.1g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.