Currently out of stock. See alternative.
Yuzu powder made from yuzu citrus grown by farmer Yujiro Oishi on the island of Tsushima, Nagasaki.
The Oishi family discovered that yuzu grows surprisingly well on the mountainous soil of Tsushima and that it is relatively easy to grow pesticide free. The yuzu peels were carefully dried and crushed.
Please enjoy the citric and refreshing scent and taste of their home grown yuzu. The aroma of the yuzu will give a nice accent to your dishes.
- Ingredients: Powdered yuzu citrus peels
- Expiration: After opening, the product will be good for a year stored in room temperature
- Region: Tsushima Island, Nagasaki
- Farm: Oishi Tea Farm (family-operated, artisanal farm)
- Location: 817-1603, 1384 Higashizato, Kamiagata Town, Tsushima City, Nagasaki Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.