Danton Stephan at Ocharaka Tea Shop created this tea with the image of the juice that overflows when one takes a bite into a Yubari melon. You will be amazed at the surprising compatibility between the scent of melon and green tea. The flavouring is not overpowering and you may be pleasantly surprised at the lingering aftertaste of the sweetness of melon. One can appreciate even more the refreshing melon when you make this tea cold. Perfect for hot summer days and you may even want to enjoy it with a slice of melon, why not!?
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Melon Green Tea
- Japanese name: フレーバー緑茶、メロン
- Ingredients: Green tea leaves grown in Shizuoka, red lentil, flavoring
- Hot: Tea: 2 tsp. Time: 60-90 seconds. Water: 320ml, 80C / 176F.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 3-4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.