- Volume 110 ml
- Tradition: Tokoname-yaki
- Vendor: Koizumi Ceramics
- Artist Profile: Hiroshi Kita 喜多浩資
- 1958 Born as the first son to the Takasuke Kiln
- 1981 Graduated from Kyoto Prefectural Ceramics School
- 1982 Graduated from the Kyoto Prefectural Industrial Center Porcelain Course
- 1982 Apprenticed with master ceramics artisan Morisato Toraku in Yamashina, Kyoto.
- 1984 Began work as ceramics artisan in Tokoname
- 1986 Winner of Tokoname Ceramics Choza Award
- 1995 Winner of Tokoname Ceramics Choza Award
- 1997 Honorable mention Japan Craft Exhibition
- 1997 Winner of Tokoname Ceramics Choza Award
- 1998 Honorable mention Japan Craft Exhibition
Note: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.