A rare cultivar grown only by a handful of farmers in Japan, this flavorful black tea features the Makinohara-wase cultivar, and early budding leaf carefully harvested using handheld scissors, to create a tea with fine, delicate leaves.
- For a strong bodied tea: Tea: 5g. Time: 3 min. Water: 90C/194F, 200 ml.
- Resteep 3 times. Depending on your preference, you may be able to get another cup or two from this leaf.
- Ingredients: Black Tea
- Cultivar: Makinohara-wase
- Harvest: April 18, 2022
- Region: Fuji City, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Name: Kanes Tea Factory
- Location: Shimada, Shizuoka, Japan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.