Cast iron tea pot or kyusu made in Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture, the center of the 4-century old Nambu Cast Iron production region. The modern design was created by award-winning multidisciplinary designer Koizumi Makoto (website | instagram).
The inside is coated with enamel for proper steeping of tea leaves.
- Size: W15.2 x L12 x H14 cm
- Volume: 0.56 liters (80% full)
- Strainer: steel cup type
- Made to be used as a tea pot, not a kettle. Do not use with gas or IH stove, or other wise apply heat directly to the tea pot to boil water.
- Be careful not to drop the tea pot. Both the metal may crack and the enamel coating may crack.
- Do not cool a hot tea pot suddenly. This may also lead to cracks in the enamel.
- Do not place directly onto your table or counter. The metal may cause scratches in your table or counter surface.
- Leaving tea or water on the surface for a long time may cause stains.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.