Made with a traditional arare design pattern (small dots), this cast iron tea kettle is made to be compatible with induction heating cookers.
- Size: 16.5 cm diameter, 20 cm height
- Volume: 1.4 liters (80% full)
- Note on use:
- May be used with IH cooking devices or with a gas stove
- Important! Fill up to 80% and leave some room for the boiling water to expand or it may overflow
- Important! Traditionally, Nambu cast iron kettles are made without an air hole in the lid, so it is important to open the lid slightly to allow some steam to escape when boiling water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.