- Product name: Hokkaido Azuki Bean Powder used for Red Bean Paste
- Product type: Red Bean
- Ingredients: Red beans (from Hokkaido). Japanese Original: 小豆（北海道産）
- Net weight: 80 grams
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry area away from sunlight.
- Manufacturer: Yamashiroya
- Best by date: See back of package (example: 16.08.30 = August 30, 2016). Please contact us if it arrives with less than one month on the best by date.
Nutritional info (per 80g)
- Energy: 299 kcal
- Protein: 18.8 g
- Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 53.4 g
- Sodium: 0.02 g
Instructions on how to make Koshi-an (smooth red bean paste)
You can make a total of 320g of Koshi-an from the package.
80g(1pack) of this powder
240g of water
80g of sugar
pinch of salt
In a pan of boiling water, add the powder and sugar. Turn to the medium heat,
stir continuously not to burn until the mixture gets thick (about 1-3 minutes).
Add salt and stir on low heat until it is the constancy you need.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.