Recommended for those who are keen on tea, this Ureshino tea, "Kiwami" (meaning extreme, acme) has a luxurious richness and umami, with just the right amount of sweetness and astringency. Please enjoy sensing the richness and umami change across the multiple steeps. Kiwami is a blend of the two cultivars: Asatsuyu and Saemidori.
- Name: Ureshino Green Tea Sencha Select, Kiwami
- Japanese name: 嬉野茶 美撰 極
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivars: Asatsuyu, Saemidori
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Ureshino, Saga Prefecture
- Name: Chakouan Yamaguchi Seichaen Co., Ltd.
- Type: Tea shop, family business
- Owner: Sachiyo Nakashima
- Established: 1971
- Location: 45 Hasuikecho, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0042, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.