The Azuma family has selected two cultivars from their pesticide free, shaded gardens to create a balanced, delicious blend. While not as umami rich as conventionally grown leaf using artificial fertilizers and pesticides, the Yabukita and Gokou cultivar blend creates a naturally complex flavor profile.
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Cultivars: Yabukita, Gokou
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Wazuka, Kyoto
- Steeping - Tea: 5 grams. Time: 2 minutes. Water: 50C/120F, 50 ml. 2nd steep at 70C/160F for 15 sec, 200 ml. 3rd-4th steep at
- 70C/160F for 45 seconds, 200 ml. See Yunomi.life/steep for more info on steeping
- Drinking tea cold also good.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Consider also advanced steeping techniques such as cold or ice steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- Name: Azuma Tea Garden
- Type: Family-owned tea farm & factory
- Address: Wazuka Village, Soraku-gun, Kyoto, 619-1204 JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.