- Name: Sencha, Seseragi (The name "seseragi" is the sound of water flowing in a stream.)
- Japanese name: 煎茶せせらぎ
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Yabemura, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Notes: Machine harvested
- Name: Kurihara Seicha Ltd. (Kippei, Yuji, and Akio Kurihara (Father and sons))
- Type: Tea farm and factory, family business.
- Location: 4236 Kita Yabe, Yabe-mura, Yame-shi, Fukuoka Prefecture 834-1401, JAPAN
- Size: About 3 hectares
- Altitude: 300 - 700 meters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.