A guinomi cup, often used for drinking Japanese sake, is the size of a shot glass, and perfect for tasting high quality sencha and gyokuro in small amounts.
- Name: Guinomi Mini Cup, Oribe Green
- Japanese name: 土物ぐい呑・酒盃（織部）
- Volume: 60 cc, filled to rim
- Size: Diameter: 58 mm, height: 44 mm
- Weight: 80 grams (cup only, not shipping weight)
- Vendor: Kizoku Club
- Vendor Location: Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Handling: Microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.