- Tradition: Bankoyaki
- Volume: 240 ml
- Dimensions: 73 x 73 mm (width x depth)
- Colour: Black (also available in Sand color)
- Material: Ceramic (Clay which is high in iron content)
- Manual / Care:
- Please use a neutral detergent for cleaning. Please refrain from using sponges with abrasives, metal scrubbing brushes, cleansers, etc.
- If you are concerned about dirt, soak it in diluted tableware oxygen bleach overnight to clean it.
- Ceramic clay containing iron powder which is used as the raw material therefore there are black spots on the surface.
- The "sand" color clay may be partially orange. It is the color of the natural minerals contained in the clay.
- Name: Nankei Pottery
- Kiln Established: 1913
- Location: Yokkaichi, Mie Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.