This organic black tea from Chasandai was grown in a field on a hill overlooking Lake Shinji (Shimane Prefecture) where the sun shines abundantly. At Chasandai tea factory, they are particular about homemade fertilizer. The nice sweetness derived from the black tea leaves will make you want to finish this tea very quickly, but we hope you will take your time to enjoy either hot or iced. Because it comes in tea bags, you can easily enjoy this tea on the go.
- Ingredients: Organic black tea (all ingredients are from Japan, no artificial color or flavor used)
- Region: Shimane Prefecture, Japan
- Supplier: Chasandai Tea Factory
- Location: Shimane Prefecture
- Tea: 1 tea bag. Time: 3 min. Water: hot water, 300 ml.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.