A heartwarming blend of Japanese black tea grown organically in Sorayama, Obacho, Matsue City, and ginger cultivated in Izumo City, Shimane Prefecture. The combination of the mellow sweetness of black tea as well as the vibrant and elegant spiciness of ginger makes an exquisite taste. Made without the use of pesticides. Recommended especially for the autumn and winter months.
- Name: Ginger Black Tea (Tea Bags)
- Japanese Name: しょうが紅茶
- Net weight: 14g (2g x 7bags)
- Ingredients: organic black tea, ginger (all ingredients are from Japan, no artificial color or flavor used, grown without pesticides)
- Supplier: Chasandai Tea Factory
- Location:: Shimane Prefecture