Fujiso's teapots are simple in appearance but are made exclusively for brewing tea. Enjoy the aroma and flavor of tea with Bankoyaki Hitoshizuku! This is small individual size.
- Name: Bankoyaki Hitoshizuku Kyusu Tea Pot
- Japanese Name: 萬古焼 ひとしずく急須
- Size: body width: 12 cm (4.72 in); top diameter: 7 cm (2.75 in); height: 6 cm (2.36 in)
- Tea pot volume: 100 cc (3.4 fl oz)
- Tea cup volume: 50 cc (1.7 fl oz)
- Material: Ceramic, silica sand, glaze, soluble ceramic
- Style: Bankoyaki (Mie Prefecture)/ MADE IN JAPAN
- Note: Color may not be exactly as photographed. Please allow two to three weeks for procurement.
- Caution: Tea pot will become very hot. Be careful of burns. Do not use over direct heat.
*Measurements above are approximate
- Name: Fujisou Pottery Ltd
- Location: 1-7-22 Yada, Yokkaichi-shi, Mie 510-0001, JAPAN
- Established: 1907
- CEO: 4th generation master craftsman, Kenji Fujii
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.