A deep-steamed (fukamushi) and roughly finished sencha, grown and processed by 4th, 5th, and 6th generation tea farmers of the Yokota family in the Sayama region of Saitama. The "rough" means that they have done minimal post-processing to the tea leaf, leaving in most of stems and particles for a tea that steeps thicker than normal sencha.
- Name: Sayama Fukamushi Aracha, Rough-finished sencha
- Japanese name: 狭山茶荒茶仕立て
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net Weight: 100g (original packaging)
- Cultivar: (yabukita main) blend
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Sayama, Saitama
- Tea Farm: Yokota Tea Garden
- Location: 12-5 Sawa, Sayama, Saitama 350-1303 JAPAN
Consider also cold steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- Tea: 5 grams
- Time: 60 seconds
- Water: 70C/158F, 200 ml
- Resteep 3x.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.