A pure wakocha (Japanese black tea) produced with time and care from the people at Ayumi Farms: Cyittorattu. A wonderful wakocha tea bag (3g of tea) that can be enjoyed over tea time, on the go, however it may suit your day-to-day life. Our tea bags are made out of plant-derived soilon and does not emit harmful substances such as dioxins even when they are burned.
Harvested mid-June, the tea leaves of this wakocha received abundant early summer sunlight. This Japanese wakocha was produced with time and care. Because this black tea is mainly produced from the Yabukita cultivar, it does not have much shibumi (i.e., bitterness) and is characterized by a natural sweetness. We recommend enjoying as a straight Japanese wakocha, without the use of sugar or milk.
Pesticide and chemical fertilizer free.
- Net weight: 3g x 8 tea bags (24g)/ 0.85 oz
- Harvest: June 2020
- Cultivation & Processing Notes: No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka prefecture
- Storage: Store sealed airtight in cool, dry area avoiding sunlight
- Tea: 3 grams (1 tea bag)
- Time: 1 minute, *the tea bag may be used multiple times
- Water temperature: 90C/194F degrees
About the Tea Farmer
- Name: Ayumi Kinezuka
- Vendor Type: Family business (Ayumi Farm: Cyittorattu)
- Location: Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka, Japan 426-0134
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.