Bizen ceramic artwork (bizenyaki) is one of the oldest pottery-making technique in Japan, with its roots dating back 1200 years to the Heian period. This carefully crafted bizen ware tea cup features the natural texture and shape that lends all Bizen ware its characteristic beauty.
- Name: Black Bizen-yaki Coffee Cup
- Volume: 150 cc, filled to rim
- Size: Diameter: 95 mm, height: 50 mm
- Weight: 130 grams (cup only, not shipping weight)
- Vendor: Kizoku Club
- Vendor Location: Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Handling: Microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.