The only matcha subscription featuring dozens of different matcha products direct from Japan!
Free shipping for one unit!
You receive a bag or can of matcha chosen by our staff based on the grade you choose. We have a growing catalog of matcha on Yunomi representing dozens of small-scale tea farms, factories, and expert boutique tea shops.
One-time purchases are also possible. Note that most coupon codes are usually not compatible with subscription purchases, only one-time purchases. Occasionally, the value of the product sent will be less than the monthly value of the subscription, but on average, a subscription will be a greater value than the retail prices of the products sent.
- Matcha meant to be drunk straight without any flavoring (thus used for the Japanese tea ceremony).
- These tend to be the more common type of matcha used for thin matcha (the kind you see with froth) or usucha. These can also be used for making matcha lattes.
- Occasionally, we will also send higher grade meant for thick matcha (like a syrup) or koicha.
- Net weight: 30-40 grams per shipment depending on the product
- Matcha not meant to be drunk but rather meant for use in baked goods, creating matcha chocolate, matcha ice cream, etc.
- Many of our cafe clients use this level for making matcha lattes as well.
Net weight: 100 grams
- Generally Yunomi Matcha Culinary Grade (as not as many producers offer Culinary Grade matcha for retail).
- Shipping costs are weight based and the product is set to 5g with up to 5g registered to have free Standard Airmail. Purchase of two or more units, or combination with other products will generate a shipping fee based on the total calculated weight. See Shipping rates for more info on shipping costs.
- Note that most coupon codes are usually not compatible with subscription purchases, only one-time purchases. Only subscription-specific codes are compatible with subscriptions.
- Occasionally, the value of the products sent will be less than the monthly value of the subscription, but on average, a subscription will be a greater value than the retail prices of the products sent.
- Product may not match the photo as we will be choosing from our large catalog.
- 3 or more cases of non-delivery and returned shipments may result in cancelation of your subscription with no refund.