A well-balanced mix of flavors and carefully selected Benifuuki (Japanese black tea) from Shizuoka prefecture, harvested in the summer. A warming and soothing Japanese black tea with a gentle taste. The bright blue petals are a beautiful and delicate touch to this earl grey. Perfect for afternoon tea time with a slice of cake. Please enjoy straight or as a milk tea.
- Name: Makinohara Earl Grey Black Tea
- Japanese Name: 香る和紅茶 アールグレイ
- Ingredients: black tea, cornflowers, flavoring
- Harvest: Summer
- Region: Makinohara, Shizuoka
- Name: Oguri Tea Farms
- Type: Tea company & Factory
- Location: 2124 Shinsho, Makinohara City, Shizuoka, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.