Another flavored Japanese black tea from Ochakara, this one is recommended for people who like fruits. Not only is there the fruity aroma from the elegantly white peach, you will also discover the sweet and sour scent of heath, as well as the scent of marigold meadows. Oh, and if you are someone who likes peach, there is a peach flavored Japanese green tea option, too!
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: White Peach Flavored Black Tea
- Japanese name: 和紅茶 白桃
- Ingredients: Japanese black tea, heath, marigold, flavoring
- Hot: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 5 minutes. Water: 2 cups, 90C / 194F degrees.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.