From the village of Yuikamatsuka (now simply Yui) in Shimada City, Shizuoka Prefecture, this is a deep-steamed sencha green tea with a deep green color and medium astringency.
- Name: Yuikamatsuka Village Fukamushi Sencha
- Japanese name: 湯日鎌塚深蒸し煎茶
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Yui, Shimada City, Shizuoka
- Name: Yamane-en Tea Shop, a small tea shop in Tokyo operated by the Shiobara family.
- Location: 3-34-1 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Established: About 60 years ago.
Yamane-en is a family-operated tea shop based near Sugamo Station on the Yamanote Loop Line in Tokyo and run by tea master Michio Shiobara. With 40 years of experience in the Japanese tea industry behind him, Shiobara-san offers unique teas sourced from small villages throughout Japan as well as a number of tisanes popular in Japan for their health benefits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.