|Tea color||Tea leaves||Brewed leaves|
Our Taiyou no Sencha (Haru) (太陽の煎茶 (春) ) or Sencha of the Sun (Spring) is grown on south-facing slopes to maximize exposure to sunlight. A stream running nearby generates mists which helps us to consistently grow fragrant leaves every year.
- Zen-like mistiness
- BREWED LEAVES
- ★★★★ - Yummy!
- Vitamin C
- The above info are relative estimations based on cultivation and processing methods. They may also be affected by the steeping technique used, by storage conditions, etc.
- Sencha of the Sun (Spring)
- 100% aracha from Wazuka, Kyoto
- TEA PLANT
- Yabukita plants, about 15 years old
- HARVEST PERIOD
- CULTIVATION NOTES
- Open air cultivation (uncovered)
- PROCESSING NOTES
- light steaming (about 20 seconds)
- Akihiro Kita, President, Kyoto Obubu Tea Farms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.