Late spring harvest sencha leaf from the Yame-based farm, Kurihara Tea. Award-winning tea farmer Akio Kurihara creates some of the best teas we have.
- Name: Permium Sencha - Hime Midori
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Yabukita blend
- Harvest: May
- Region: Yabemura, Yame, Fukuoka
- Notes: Machine harvested from the tea fields of the Kurihara family farm.
- Name: Kurihara Seicha Ltd. - Kippei, Yuji, and Akio Kurihara (Father and sons)
- Location: 4236 Kita Yabe, Yabe-mura, Yame-shi, Fukuoka Prefecture 834-1401, JAPAN
- Size: About 3 hectares in multiple tea fields
- Altitude: 300 - 700 meters depending on the field
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.