Hojicha with dried apple and dried ginger is very popular from women. It has also good taste if you boil down with milk instead of water.
- Name: Hojicha Baked Apple
- Japanese name: 焼きリンゴほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Green tea leaves grown in Japan, dried apple, dried ginger, flavoring.
- Hot: Tea: 3 tsp. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 320 ml, 80C / 176F.
- Milk Tea: Mix 10 grams of leaves into a pan with 250 ml of milk, and bring to a boil over low fire carefully.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.