Japan is a country of craftsmen, and when they adopt a craft, they pursue it to a level of perfection that is unmatched. We have seen it happen in many industries -- world-class cuisines from Europe, the production of beer and whisky, and now black tea.
The last decade has seen an incredible growth in farmers experimenting with black tea production, mainly in the style of Indian and Sri Lankan black teas, and oolong tea in the style of Taiwanese oolongs. The climate and tea plants that thrive in Japan are different however, and the result has often been sweeter teas rather than strong, full-bodied liquors.
Explore Japan's new tea craft in this subscription!
What you get
- Net weight: 60 grams / 2.12 oz
Contents: 3 different bags of black or oolong tea, 20 grams each.
- No more than one flavored black tea will be included.
- No more than one oolong tea will be included.
- See Shipping rates for more info on shipping costs.
- Note that most coupon codes are usually not compatible with subscription purchases, only one-time purchases. Only subscription-specific codes are compatible with subscriptions.
- Occasionally, the value of the products sent will be less than the monthly value of the subscription, but on average, a subscription will be a greater value than the retail prices of the products sent.
- Product may not match the photo as we will be choosing from our large catalog.
- 3 or more cases of non-delivery and returned shipments may result in cancelation of your subscription with no refund.