Suzuyaki (珠洲焼) ceramic artwork has been produced around Suzu city, Ishikawa prefecture during 12-15 century. It has been disappeared about 400 years, however, in 1976, Suzu city revived Suzuyaki ceramic artwork. It is now became one of the most famous Japanese ceramic artwork.
- Name: Mutsumi Yamada: Suzuyaki Tea Set
- Japanese Name: 山田 睦美: 珠洲焼セット
- Volume: Kyusu: about 500 ml (16.90 fl oz) / Cup: about 150ml (5.07 fl oz)
- Top Diameter: Kyusu: 14 cm (5.51 in) / Cup: 8 cm (3.14 in)
- Height: Kyusu: 13 cm (5.11 in) / Cup: 6.3 cm (2.48 in)
- Weight: Set total: 537.5 gram (18.95 oz) / Kyusu: 339 gram (11.95 oz) / Cup: 79.5 gram (2.80 oz)
- Note: Color may not be exactly as photographed.
*Measurements above are approximate
- Name: Mutsumi Yamada
- Location: Ishikawa Prefecture