Kuromamecha was once called the "meat of the fields" because of its rich nutritional value. The roasted flavor and non-caffeine characteristics of this tea continue to make it a favorite among families in Japan.
Brew 1 pack in 1 liter of water on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Name: Kuromamecha Black Soybean Tea
- Japanese name: 黒豆茶
- Ingredients: Black soybeans
- Net weight: 80 grams / 2.82 oz (10 packs x 8g)
- Region: Okayama Prefecture
- Name: Furyu Bancha Specialty Shop
- Type: Tea shop
- Owner: Nobuhiko Ikematsu, Bancha specialist
- Established: 2010
- Location: 1863-3 Tsubukuhonmachi, Kurume-shi, Fukuoka-ken 830-0047 (Google Map)
About Bancha Specialty Shop Furyu
Bancha Specialty Shop Furyu was established in 2010 by aspiring tea master Nobuhiko Ikematsu, who works directly with farmers in Kurume City, Fukuoka, to develop delicious bancha teas. He is also a specialist gathering rare bancha teas from around Japan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.