The yuzu citrus flavor is a perfect combination with sencha making this tea a must try flavored tea from Oguri Tea Farms (Note: Yuzu is a citrus fruit that is often utilised in Japanese cuisine, like a lemon). With this combination, one will experience the elegant aroma of yuzu which is not overpowering but dances quite well with the profound taste of sencha from Shizuoka Prefecture. Perfect for the summer time, please enjoy hot or cold. You can even experiment with adding mint or basil to make it even more refreshing!
- Name: Makinohara Sencha Yuzu
- Japanese Name: 香る煎茶 ゆず
- Ingredients: Green tea, yuzu peels, flavoring
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Makinohara, Shizuoka
- Name: Oguri Tea Farms
- Type: Tea company & Factory
- Location: 2124 Shinsho, Makinohara City, Shizuoka, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.