The traditional Japanese flavor of sakura (most commonly known in the dessert sakura mochi) is a delicate reminder of the brief period at the beginning of spring when the beautiful blossoms explode throughout Japan before being blown away in the spring winds.
- Ingredients: Green tea, sakura leaf, sakura petals
- Harvest (tea): Spring
- Region (tea): Makinohara, Shizuoka
- Hot: Tea: 5 grams. Time: 60 seconds. Water: 200ml, 80C / 176F.
- Cold: Tea: 10 grams. Time: 3-4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1 liter, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Ocharaka is a tea shop and brand operated by Stephane Danton. Stephane came to Japan in 1992 from Lyon, France, first working in the bridal industry as a consultant. He was inspired to create a refined non-alcoholic beverage that could be paired with gourmet cuisine, establishing Ocharaka in 2005. A representative at the Japan Pavilion at the 2008 World Expo held in Zaragoza, Spain, he has made a name for himself within the Japanese tea industry for his innovations in flavored teas, combining Western flavoring technique with uniquely Japanese flavors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.