This flavored black tea is using Japanese tea leaf and unique spices of cinnamon chips, cloves, cardamon seed, and pink pepper. Smell is like hot wine and it will help you relax. Drinking with milk is also good taste.
- Name: Cinnamon & Spices Flavored Black Tea
- Japanese name: 和紅茶 スパイシー
- Ingredients: Black tea leaves, Cinnamon chips, cloves, Cardamon seeds, pink pepper
- Hot: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 5 minutes. Water: 2 cups, 90C / 194F degrees.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Milk Tea: Mix 10 grams of leaves into a pan with 250 ml of milk, and bring to a boil over low fire carefully.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.