Family-owned tea farm specializing in matcha products: They are tencha farmers, cultivating leaves that are shaded then processed without rolling into a flaky shape. These tencha leaves are then, ground into matcha tea powder.
Okumidori Matcha is a vivid green Uji matcha made from the tea plant cultivar okumidori. Cultivars are "cultivated varieties" identified for specific characteristics and propagated by cuttings to create a field of the same plant DNA. The okumidori cultivar is known for having a strong taste and aroma.
Okumidori Matcha comes in a small, resealable packet of 30 grams.
Uses 100 % Wazuka (Kyoto) grown tea. No artificial coloring, preservative, or chemical additives.
- Name: Okumidori Matcha
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Okumidori
- Packaging: Foil bag inside resealable bag.
- Notes: Grown pesticide-free, but not yet certified organic.
- Producer: Azuma Tea Garden
- Type: Family-operated tea garden
- Location: 125- 1 Miyano Monzen, Wazuka-cho, Soraku-gun, Kyoto 619-1204, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.