A blend of spring and autumn-harvested tencha leaves, Azuma Tea Garden's Cooking Matcha allows you to create the most delicious matcha baked goods, and more.
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Harvest: Spring & Autumn Blend
- Region: Wazuka, Kyoto
- Notes: Grown pesticide-free
Yunomi Evaluation - 34/100
Based on our own tasting, this product has the following profile. However, tastings are not conducted side by side, and different water, ambient temperature, etc. may affect the outcome. Please use this profile as a simple guide.
- Umami: 5/20 (20 being the richest umami)
- Creaminess: 5/20 (20 being the creamiest)
- Lack of Astringency: 7/20 (20 being least astringent)
- Lack of Bitterness: 7/20 (20 being least bitter)
- Texture: 5/10 (10 being the smoothest grinding)
- Color: 5/10 (10 having the greenest, most vibrant color)
About The Azuma Tea Garden
The Azuma family specializes in growing tencha, the leaves used for creating matcha. In the process of certifying tea fields as organic, they shifting cultivation of their fields to pesticide free practices.
Based in Wazuka, Kyoto, Japan, the family has also recently built their own matcha grinding factory becoming fully vertically integrated as a producer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.